Chicken Patties with Noodle Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes, Cooking Time: 10 minutes
305 Calories, 24.5g Protein, 8.9g Fat, 28.4g Carbs, 98.1mg Sodium
I love this recipe and you can also use Turkey for the patties instead of Chicken which is just as tasty.
200g Chicken or Turkey Mince Meat
2 Spring Onion Shallots – Finely Chopped
1 Red Chilli – Finely Chopped
1/3 cup Coriander Leaves – Finely Chopped
Olive Oil Spray for the pan
60 – 100gms Vermicelli Rice Noodles
80g Snow Peas – Chopped halved
1 Cucumber – Peeled into ribbons
1 Lime cut into wedges
Optional – 80gms Bean Sprout
How to combine:
1. Mix the mince meat with the shallots, chilli and half the coriander into a bowl. Using your hands, shape the mixture into 2 patties.
2. Spray the pan with oil (lightly) and heat over medium heat. Add patties and cook for 5 minutes each side until cooked through. While you are doing this, cook the noodles following the instructions on the packet.
3. Cook the snow peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 1-2 minutes or till tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
4. Combine the noodles, snow peas, cucumber, three quarters of the bean sprouts (if using) and remaining coriander leaves into a bowl.
5. Divide the noodle salad between the 2 people and top with patties and remaining sprouts (if using).
Serve with lime wedges.