Plantar Fasciitis Can Be Painful.
Many people come up to me and tell me they have Plantar Fasciitis and what they should or shouldn’t do. Below is a list of causes and treatments.
Some other causes that are not listed could be:
– being overweight
– taking on new exercise or suddenly increasing the intensity of your exercise
– Standing for several hours
– Medical conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus
– Wearing high heel shoes and switching abruptly to flat shoes
– Wearing shoes that are worn out with weak arch support and thin soles
– Having flat feet or an unusually high arch
– Having legs of uneven lengths or an abnormal walk or foot position
– Having tight achilles tendons or heel cords
There are exercises you can do to reduce the symptoms and use as treatment. Whatever you do, ensure you put on your shoes when you get out of bed.